Monday, May 18, 2009

A Couple New BB Coutures - Opposites Attract and Zuma Wave Rider

Thanks to Carla, I recieved BB Couture Opposites Attract today. It's nice. It's a dark grey creme with the merest hint of texture from glitter. While I like it, I didn't flip my biscuits over it like I did pictures I had seen. I expected it to be lighter, and glitterier. So, when you expect peaches and life gives you mangoes, what do you do? You go buy a peach tree and grow your own. Or something. So I blended in a few other polishes and got something nearer to my desire (that could still use some more glitter). View both below.

BB Couture Opposites Attract:
BB Couture Opposites Attract

MollyHell's Ass Fault:



Also, got in BB Couture Zuma Wave Rider, thanks to Carla! Wanted to do an update to let you know I put the picture in BB Couture Beach Collection Part 2 post of April 28, 2009. It's a beautiful light dusty blue creme.

BB Couture Zuma Wave Rider:
BB Couture Zuma Wave Rider


Tyler Durden's opinion of all this:
In the industry, we call them cigarette burns.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like both versions of the grey a lot but I like yours more - it's lighter and sparklier! Yours is sort of more like what I expected it to look like.

    ReplyDelete