Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Addition to Sally Hansen HD Liquid Crystal Summer 2009 Collection!

I was kindly told by Karen_D that Sally Hansen had added a new color to their HD Liquid Crystal line! While I was a bit disappointed in these, I had to review it anyway. Original post on Liquid Crystal polishes is here.

Hi-Def is a lime green with tons of blue shimmer. I had less problems applying this one, but it also seemed sheerer. Anyway I think it adds a needed color to this collection, and is pretty nice.

Sally Hansen HD Hi Def:
Sally Hansen HD Hi-Def

4 comments:

  1. g0rjuz colour
    its reminds me of a granny smith apple
    hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color also. Looks very pretty on you. Granny Smith apple is a perfect description of the color. Watch out no one nibbles your fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty green but I don't see any blue shimmer, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phyrra, my camera did not catch it.

    And thanks for the compliments guys!

    ReplyDelete