Thursday, April 16, 2009

Browns - To Poo Or Not To Poo?

About 6 weeks ago I bought myself a color I had been craving - OPI Bronzed to Perfection. It made me think of smooth, glowing tanned skin at the beach. I proudly put it on before dinner and showed it off to my husband at the table.

"What do you think!?" I asked.
"Uhh... kinda looks like you stuck your fingers up your butt."

Now my husband is 100%, okay 95% in support of my nail polish hobby. But I like honesty and he is honest with me. And he thought it looked like poo. It brought to mind something I heard from some guys in the 80's when brown lipstick, especially matte, was all the rage. "It looks like you kissed someone's butt!"

I think, possibly, some guys, maybe even some women, think browns look like, well, you stuck your fingers up your butt.

I dunno how I feel. But I think the possibility some people will think that when they see your nails should be mulled over. Some might care about that, some won't. It's all good. What do you think?

So Poo or No Poo??:

OPI Bronzed to Perfection:


OPI Basque In the Sun:


OPI Bittersweet Chocolate:


Revlon Mudslide:


Amour Queens Brown:
Amour Queens Brown

Tyler Durden's opinion of brown nail polish:
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment