Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September is O! A Daily OPI!! - OPI Rent

September starts us off on another month of daily polish swatches from one particular brand, this month it is the wonderful, always popular and highly visible OPI. Not the most daring, not the most conservative, but always out there with tons of great colors and more than their share of fashion forward and hot polishes. The Designer Series alone should make OPI one of your fave polish brands!

Let's start with OPI Rent!! A very sheer polish, this would be better used with french manicure or as a complementary topcoat. It would be stunning with OPI Significant Other Color, which I am sure I will feature on another day. This isn't my favorite picture, but it's fitting, cause it's time to pay the rent, and also I like my nice long nails in it. Hee!

OPI Rent:
OPI Rent

2 comments:

  1. This should be an exciting month! I used to think I had a lot of OPI's but I don't. It will be interesting to see your swatches. I'm sure there will be many I don't have. I don't have this one your showing. Too sheer for me but it would make a nice topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that my OPI collection is almost as big as my China Glaze. But not quite! I am looking forward to your month of OPIs so I can add some to my list of wanteds.

    ReplyDelete