Saturday, October 24, 2009

Color Club Wonderland Mini Polish Set

Another terrifically inexpensive set of mini polishes from Color Club. Christmas themed, they are three glitters and a topcoat. A silver glitter in clear polish, a silver glitter in cranberry red, and a nice silver glitter in foresty green. All have a nice amount of glitter and applied nicely. These are two coats, no topcoat. I think this is an excellent holiday set, in great colors, and you can't beat the price. I'll get a lot of use out of these!
DSCF4664

Color Club Wonderland:
Color Club Wonderland

Color Club Under the Mistletoe:
Color Club Under the Mistletoe

Color Club Yule Love It:
Color Club Yule Love It

6 comments:

  1. Under the Mistletoe is spectacular - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mistletoe. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Were they hard to take off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I took them off while still wet so I could swatch more, so no. I'd say these would be medium difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the mini set also. I love it. I just got Under the Mistletoe and Yule Love It in full size. I forgot that I had the minis.

    ReplyDelete