Thursday, October 29, 2009

New MAC Magic, Mirth and Mischief Holiday 2009 Nail Lacquers

These came out two weeks ago. I got them one week ago. You'll notice I didn't rush to bring you a post like I usually do with new MACs. That's because in an already lackluster nail lacquer year for MAC, this is probably the most unoriginal, boring "collection" yet. Two streaky metallic frosts in silver and pink is what MAC gives us for a holiday we already know has some spectacular offerings to compete with. Gee, thanks. I'll keep my $12.00 plus tax. Who fell asleep after Style Black???

MAC $$$$$ Yes:
MAC $$$$$ Yes

MAC Lucky Number:
MAC Lucky Number

8 comments:

  1. I'd give my $$ to China Glaze instead LOL - their Khrome collection is so much better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Streaky is right. Boring is right. I hate these finishes. You can always see the brushstrokes. They look so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICK... glad I didn't partake in this collection. I would rather get some China Glazes - you can get three or four of those for the price of ONE of these awful MAC lacquers online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pink color but i HATE MAC's frost or metallic because they are sooo streaky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to agree, would rather spend my $$ on the China Glaze Khromes, they're wonderful in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are in the UK I have seen some great swatches of Stargazer silver chrome. Cheap stuff. Way better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you - we've seen these colours before. Not a huge fan of metallics (mainly because of the visible brushstrokes). But if I ever did want to wear these colours, I'd just reach for China Glaze and get the same results for a fraction of the price.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also going with the China Glaze!

    ReplyDelete