Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some More Halloween Cheap Crap from WalMart

Yes, it was time to buy cat litter again! And I was confronted with a few really nice glue on nails at WalMart for $2. These were well made, thin and good sizes. 24 to a box, very nice medium length. They are glue on and come with glue, but I only stuck them on with temporary adhesive to photograph. The coloring is well done, glossy and won't come off. I really hate to shill anything offered at WalMart, but they're so cheap. Now excuse me as I go hang my head in shame.

DSCF4722
fakes
DSCF4726

6 comments:

  1. AWWWW. These are so cute! They're not that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ones with black cats, I'm so terrified of spiders that it would freak me out way too much to be wearing them on my nails. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them!!!! Cats and spiders... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those spider ones are neat!

    And I love Walmart! No shaming from me :)

    ReplyDelete