Friday, October 9, 2009

China Glaze Spellbound Halloween Set and Fortune Teller!!

It's China Glaze, I don't THINK I need to tell you this stuff is incredibly cool and fun. But I will anyway. It's incredibly cool and fun.

The Spellbound set (I bought mine at Head2Toe Beauty and got them almost instantly, 4 piece set $8.97 or $2.99 each) has four polishes. White Out, which I didn't buy, I am ASSuming is a glossy white cream, and perfectly nice. The other three are:

China Glaze Liquid Leather, which I blogged about during China Glaze for days, which is a great, easy to apply black jelly that shines like patent leather:
China Glaze Liquid Leather

China Glaze Ghoulish Glow is a slightly milky, slightly yellow clear topcoat. I have tried three GITD topcoats so far (will post about others later, already blogged about the Wet n' Wild one here. This one applies just fine, is a bit less yellow than others, and seems to be somewhat brighter than the others, but it fades fairly quickly. Not a bad choice if you want a glow in the dark polish.
China Glaze Ghoulish Glow

China Glaze Spellbound is large orange glitter with medium sized silver glitter in a clear base. It's... like wearing a Las Vegas showgirl on your finger. WOW. This is four coats, it dried fairly quickly.
China Glaze Spellbound

China Glaze Fortune Teller is sold separately, and is basically Lubu Heels but with orange glitter in the black jelly instead of red glitter. So it can't help but be fantastic, right? It's so fantastic even in the bottle, as I was in line at Sally's the woman behind me admired it then went to grab her own bottle. Now that's fantastic.
China Glaze Fortune Teller

7 comments:

  1. great swatches, thank you! hahaha spellbound does remind me of vegas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, love these pictures!! I think I need to get White Out but definitely Spellbound!!! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am buying spellbound and fortune teller this weekend, i cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got Fortuneteller and I'm in love! Spellbound is pretty awesome, I may have to go back for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortune Teller is so nice! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE that first black nail polish. That is super shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want Fortune Teller. It is gorgeous. I have Liquid Leather. It is so shiny and pretty on you. I don't like the Spellbound. I can barely see it.

    ReplyDelete