Saturday, October 31, 2009

O! A Daily OPI! - OPI My Private Jet

Absolutely one of my favorite OPIs of all time - but they have changed the formula, I think it is the same basic shade but they toned the glitter way down and it isn't a holographic anymore, just kind of a shimmer. Screw that noise. WHY? So now my alternative is Color Club Revvvolution.

So you'll see I did some glue ons again. I highly prefer photographing my own natural nails, and all of my pictures are natural nail except this one, a few I will be taking here soon of OPI Holiday polishes, and the ones I took recently that I labeled as glue-on nails. It doesn't really make that much of a diference, I guess, but I want you to be able to evaluate how the polishes will look on you, and I feel letting you know which pictures are glue-on nails is important. Glue-ons suck. they damage my nails.

This is the last in a two month Daily OPI series, next month will be MollyHell's Grab Bag. I hope you enjoy!

OPI My Private Jet:
OPI My Private Jet

7 comments:

  1. I prefer your natural nails and prefer to see swatches on them. They are so much more pretty than glue-on. I don't know why I don't like how too perfect fake nails look.

    Anyway, I'm drolling when I see a pic of that polish. Black + holo = sexy. But I never bought it because I could never be sure I'd receive this old version. I don't want the new one, I want this one. Buying online is such a dice game sometimes that it's better to abstain.

    I wonder if OPI changed the reference number or kept the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade but instead I got one of the new batches. It's cool and all but color club revvvolution looks 10x better. Take that OPI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh- i've been wanting this one since i first saw some swatches of this beauty- i ordered it online but got the ugly new brown version :(
    some say that they still sell the old one but i haven't been able to find someone who can get me this pretty polish :(

    i'm also looking forward to the Mollyhell's grab bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to get the old version of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love LOVE...i also ended up with the newer version that is just drab and disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post - pictures of nails ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    pictures of nails

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have either version. I do have Revvolution, so I'll have to be satisfied with that.

    ReplyDelete