Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Every Day an Essie in July! - Essie China Doll

Now that we are all done with Zoyas, we need a new brand right? Let's explore Essie! Essie has been mainly a big bunch of boring pales, whites, creams, pinks and nudes, with some dark reds thrown in. Not exactly exciting. But Essie actually does have some fun colors, and maybe they are seeing the light with their newer collections, which feature neons and some funner colors.

So let's start with one of the only two pinks I will be featuring, China Doll. It's a nice frost pink with a touch of lavender. The formula was okay if a little runny.

Essie China Doll:
Essie China Doll

2 comments:

  1. I love this color! I've never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pink. I like frosted polishes. I don't wear them very often. It looks pretty on you. It is a very girly color. I'm going to order this one.

    ReplyDelete