Wednesday, May 20, 2009

China Glaze Tequila Toes Collection

I get a huge amount of hits on my Flickr account from people looking for pictures of the discontinued China Glaze Tequila Toes glass fleck polish collection. These came out in 2006 and people are still looking for them!!

Here is the link to China Glaze's archive of promotional photos of the Tequila Toes set: http://www.chinaglaze.com/archives/tequilatoes/index.shtml

I have all of the polishes EXCEPT Tequila Toes? Why? I guess I thought it was too similar to another polish and didn't buy it? Translation: I'm dumb.

Anyway, on to the polishes. You know I am crazy nuts over CG's glass fleck polishes. The formula is thick without being clumpy, goes on smooth and even, and stays where it is put if you are careful enough. It's a dream. And when on, it shines from within with glass fleck catching the light. It's simply an incredible polish formula. The Tequila Toes polish colors ARE similar to others, especially the Martini Pedicure glass fleck Collection. But so what. They are beautiful. These can be found on eBay, at who knows what prices.

China Glaze 100 Proof Pink:
China Glaze 100 Proof Pink

China Glaze On the Rocks:
China Glaze On the Rocks

China Glaze No Way Jose:
China Glaze No Way Jose

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere:
China Glaze It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Drinkin' My Blues Away:
China Glaze Drinkin' My Blues Away

Tyler Durden's opinion of the China Glaze Tequila Toes Collection:
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment